Sunday, December 26, 2004

Please view photos...

at Ofoto.com. I'll be setting up all the Christmas shots tomorrow or the next day and will invite you to see them. Unfortunately the picture part of this news update isn't working as I would hope, so all I can say to all of you, besides I hope that your Christmas was everything you hoped for, is please see my invitation to Ofoto.com coming in a day or so.

We who work as ambassadors for the elderly poor, wherever, in this world, know that one of the hardest things for them is to remember Christmas the way it used to be. As someone who also remembers, I know that this can be a very bitter-sweet time. I know that we are keeping the holiday blues away for many of our seniors, and I ask you for any help you may give, spiritually, religiously, monetarialy, or morally.

Thanks to you, we can fell like we make a difference, thank you for that gift!

May you have a happy and HEALTHY new year.

No comments: